Sunday, March 10, 2013

Two Weeks and Four Days

Well, still no picture of my mirror.  I am having technical difficulties with it, I guess.  It keeps falling off the wall.  I have to figure out a different way to hang it up, so hopefully I will have it figured out by the time I switch from St Patty's Day to Easter decor.

Also, EJ is back in the hospital.  He is having a very rough go at it after round two of his chemotherapy.  He will be in the hospital for the rest of the week, so I'm hoping to get up there to see him at least one day this week.  This is his fourth hospital stay since his diagnosis just a little over a month ago.

In lighter, happier news, I have been packed and ready to go to Disney World for weeks now.  The countdown seems to be taking forever! I am most excited to see my sister's reaction.  She has wanted to go for so long, and I am thrilled that she finally gets to go.  Nothing is sweeter to me than seeing a child's dreams come true.  We leave in two weeks and four days, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

My in laws are also going, with Michaila's boyfriend's family, and we just found out last night that they might take Morgan, Michaila's BFF, so that will be cool! And we might run into each other there, since we are going during the same week.

I also might run into Lindsay! I might finally get to meet her!  Lindsay and I have been internet friends for around three years now, and it really would be a dream come true to meet her in person at the place where dreams come true.  Her family is arriving in Florida at the same time mine is.

I have also been in cahoots with the Easter Bunny lately, and he has left gifts for Savannah, Michaila, Ashlynn, Aniyah, Tyler, Sawyer, Madison, Mekenzie, James, Kyra, Lacey, Macaden, and Norie right in my bedroom! I can't wait to deliver the gifts to all the wonderful kiddos.  I'm working on a really internet gift for Michelle's babies, since EJ might be in the hospital for Easter and I'll be gone.

A lot of those names are familiar to this blog, but Aniyah is a new name here.  Aniyah is a beautiful 7 month old princess that I have been babysitting.  Her mother and I are close in age and they live right down the street, so I watch baby "Niyah" while Johanna works and goes to school.  I love her!

Speaking of school, I start again pretty soon and I am determined to make it this time! My education is a dream of mine, and I really want to see it come true so that I can pursue other dreams of mine, in the career field.


This post has been all over the place, but I haven't blogged in a little while, so I wanted to just share some things here.



Until my next post, Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment