Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to Life!

Well blog world, it has been a couple weeks since my last post and a lot has gone on.  I went on Spring Break with my family to Orlando, Florida; Emma finished her cancer treatment; Abbi had surgery; and EJ has been in and out of the hospital and is currently there again. Also, Jordan went with his family to Orlando, Florida, and CPI Corp. (the photography company I worked for) went out of business.

I am super excited to share all of the pictures with you all from my Disney trip with my family, and to share a post about Emma finishing treatment, and to update this blog on Abbi and EJ's progress, but at the time I am hard at work looking for work! Also, my mom and I are still getting all of the pictures together from Florida, and I want to make sure I have the best of them to share here.

I basically just wanted to update my blog and say that the Spring "Blog-Over" has occurred and I am getting back to life!


Shine Bright!
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment