Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I used to hate this holiday, like. in middle school when I thought I would be forever alone.

The older I got, the more I realized that today is a day of LOVE, any kind of love, not just romance.

I grew to love the fun, girly shapes and colors, and a week after Valentine's Day two years ago, I found my forever Valentine.

Today, our second Valentine's Day together, Jordan made me one of my favorite meals, Penne Alfredo with Chicken, for lunch.  He LOVES to cook, and he does a great job.

He also got me a sweet card and a single rose.  I wrote him a card as well and gave him an adorable little Valentine's owl.  He LOVES owls.




We had an awesome Valentine's Day just enjoying each other at home and being thankful that EJ is finally at home too.

It's the little things in life that count y'all.



Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment