Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just A Little Post

I am just writing a little post to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about Pop's birthday post, I still haven't located my camera cord...

I have also been a little sick and lazy these past couple days.  It has been raining outside and just yucky, and that is how my mood has been for the most part.

In better news, Sydney, my good friend from school who battles Ataxia, and I finally made a Facebook page dedicated to helping her with her greatest wishes in life.  We have already been contacted by a wonderful film producer in Hollywood who graduated from Rosewood, the same school as us, and has family back home in Goldsboro, NC.

That's all I'll say about that for now, but please check out our page for Sydney at:

www.facebook.com/SydsWishList




Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment