Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Makeover

I am so excited about Valentine's Day that I already did my Valentine's Blog Makeover.

I love all of the cute, girly colors that come with Valentine's Day, and the hearts all over everything, and just the overall holiday itself.

Now I know some of you reading this might hate Valentine's Day for whatever reason; maybe you had your heart broken, or you've never had a Valentine, or you just think it's a marketing holiday, but come on, get happy! Even if you think you don't have a Valentine, you DO! Jesus loves you, no matter what! He will always be your Valentine and everything else you need!

I have even already bought my box of Valentine Cards to write out for the Bead Buddies and all of my family and friends here and home in NC.  I am also crazy in the way that I have started buying little things for Jordan and hiding them around the room!

Then again, I am the same girl that Christmas shops in August and September and I might also be that girl that just can't wait until Thanksgiving to put the tree up...

ANYWAY, Happy EARLY Valentine's Day, y'all!



Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment