Monday, January 14, 2013

Lacey Sleeps Over

Saturday night I had Lacey over to spend the night and do girly things without any of her brothers or sisters.

It was just me and her all day Saturday, until Jordan got home around 8:30pm.

We painted fingernails, played board games, watched Disney Channel, and had Bagel Bites for lunch, Lacey showed me her cartwheel (amazing recovery from her procedure the day before), and we played on the computer and the Kindle Fire until Jordan got home.  I even let Lacey webchat with Savannah, which was pretty adorable.  They are the same age and I really think they could have talked for hours! I have got to get them together in person sometime.

When Jordan got home,  we had Digiorno pepperoni pizza for dinner, played Disney Scene It, and fell asleep on the couches watching The Lorax!


This is the best picture I got of Lacey.  We were playing The Logo Board Game.  We were having so much fun, we sort of forgot to take pictures!







Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment