Monday, January 14, 2013

Pop's Birthday - Preview

So Friday was Jordan's grandfather's birthday.  We all call him "Pop".   He turned 65, and we celebrated by going out to dinner at Logan's and having ice cream cake and gifts back and Nanny and Pop's house.

I took some pictures on my new camera that Nanny and Pop gave me for Christmas, but I can't seem to find my SD card adapter to be able to get the pictures uploaded onto my computer.  It has to be in our room somewhere, but I rearranged after Christmas, so there is no telling where it is.  I'll probably just get a new one when Jordan and I go to WalMart in the morning.

Anyway, so I got one picture with my phone.


So here is Pop, right before we left to go to dinner.  I will post the rest of the pictures and all about Friday night tomorrow.  Until then, happy blog belated birthday Pop!




Shine Bright,
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment